Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Green Jump Start: The Green Monster Smoothie

Hey there, I have seen this smoothie recipe on blogs & Pinterest... and since Ive been drinking my own daily charger I thought I would give it a try:I made the same as usual but added fresh spinach:
1/2 cup full fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 almond milk
Any fruit (today was just 1/2 banana, but most days I dont add fruit)
1 scoop vanilla Whey protein powder
4 cubes ice
*NEW*1-2 cups spinach
*Put all into blender... I use my magic bullet for a single serving.I know the green is kind of weird, but it has AMAZING taste! I love this with my morning breakfast, for a quick breakfast or a mid day snack @ work!*also thought I'd add a AC pic... he loves when I run the blender! haha I think he thinks Im still making baby food for him...too cute!
Take care ~ DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment