Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And its still coming....

SNOW:



I hate for you to forget Minnesotans, but its winter & still February.... which means more white stuff! We got rain yesterday & a healthy dumping of snow last night. Cant say I mind cause I have no where to do today!!!

Last nights dinner was a 8.5 on the Hubby scale:

Pineapple BBQ chicken & mashed potatoes

*Marinate: 6 chicken strips, 1 cup BBQ sauce, minced garlic, 3 tbl soy sauce, dash of Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper from my grinder. Let marinate in bowl all day.

Coat glass baking dish with olive oil and bake @ 350 for 30-40 mins. about 20 mins in flip chicken, splash with pineapple juice and top with pineapple slices. (I would use fresh but didnt, I would normally grill but didn't. IE the weather outside haha)

Potatoes:

Clean, peal and halve 2 lrg baking potatoes. Drop into boiling water, turn down heat to med, cover and boil for 20 mins or till soft. Drain, mash in 2-3 tbls butter and dash with salt/pepper grinder to taste. (I thought about added 1 sweet potato in too, which I will do next time!)


Good stuff for a cold and wet night @ home with my family!!

Off to be productive today... cleaning and working out while AC naps...wish me luck!

Take Care & drive safe Minnesota- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment