Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pizza Casserole





This recipe has been everywhere on facebook and pinterest.... I bought all the ingredients about a week ago for dinner. Tonight I finally got around the making it....Ingredients: (I made a mini one with only 1/2 the ingredients)
1 bag of Egg Noodles
1 extra large can of any tomato sauce you prefer
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

1 1/2 lbs hamburger meat
1 package pepperonis


Don't forget to preheat the oven @ 350
*Starting layering

-Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce on the bottom
-Second layer, half of the noodles
-half of the meat
-half of the sauce
-rest of the noodles
-half the cheese
-rest of the meat
-rest of the sauce
-rest of the cheese
-pepperonis


Now cover with foil, and bake for 30 minutes
After 30 minutes, remove the foil & bake for another 15 minutes
VERY good & a great recipe to freeze for baking later.... I think Ill be making for some soon to be mom's in my life!!

Take Care ~ DCW

1 comment:

  1. looks so good! I think ill be making next week :)
    thanks for everything this week, hope you enjoy your 2 days off in a row!!

    loves!!

    ReplyDelete