Thursday, February 16, 2012

Springtime inside....

Im hoping for a much better growing season this year....
I started my seedlings again this weekend & I went a little more "professional". The Hubby, AC and I headed to Lowes on Saturday night to pick up somethings for my many many projects around the house... haha! I had planned on picking up my seeds anyway and spotted this amazing looking greenhouse kit for 72 plants. It premade soil pods with the enclosure... only $7! I was sold... so AC and I picked the plants we plan to grown @ home this summer (my mom and I are planning a MUCH bigger garden @ her house to share).


The kit pre-seed:And post.... I'll keep you all updated on the progress.... we planted the following: Tomatoes, basil, cilantro, green beans, snap peas and carrots!
Spring is here right??!! Take care- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment