Wednesday, January 25, 2012

To Boston we did go....

Last week we toke another trip to Boston for a eye check up with mom. (Anyone that doesn't know her story, she has lasting effects on her eyes from Steven Johnson's Syndrome and received a cornea transplant last year)
This time my bother John came with! We not only heard from her doc that her eyes are continuing to respond well to the surgery, but that she has no sign of infection! After that good news we were off to sight see for 2 days! We walked to the harbor, visited Fenway (it was a dream of Johns for MANY years) and went on the tour. I have to say the history of this town is amazing! Us in the press box.....


I know the pics are kind of grainy, but I forgot my camera and had to buy a disposable one...we couldn't miss out on these photo opps! We also went to the Old North Church, Paul Revere house, walk most of the freedom trail, ate at Antonio's and Matt Pastry. Since we are from MN and it was -10 the day after we left... we might have looked crazy walk around in the 30 deg. weather. But what an amazing trip to spend with them!! I cant wait to go back!


Take Care- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment