Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday night is for the Wilsons

Hey there... long time no blog. I seem to blog in spurts now... I wont blog for weeks and then have 2 or 3 in one day. We have been so busy gearing up for the holiday season.... my store is set, Halloween is over... now full steam ahead till xmas! This is truly my FAV time of the year, but working retail can also add SO much stress!











(Janelle @ a wedding this last weekend, our dinners are not that fancy! haha)

Something we have been doing that is really fun lately is having a weekly dinner with the Wilson's. A couple of Tuesdays ago Ryan got back from Pheasant hunting and his brother Brett was nice enough to cook us some!




























I have never had Pheasant before (my family doesn't hunt) and was interested to watch the process.


He made deep fried & grilled wrapped in bacon... WOW it was delicious!Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment