Wednesday, November 2, 2011

AC Update: 10 months

Baby Update: 10 months

Age: 10 months


Weight & Height: around 20 lbs Im guessing?


Clothes: 12 months


Eating: 5oz bottles every 4-5 hours @ 6:30, 12pm, 4 and 7pm. We started doing half formula/half b.milk bottles last week. I have kind of stressed about keeping up with the little guy after coming back from CA so we are going to go with 1/2 & 1/2. He is adapting well and Im excited!


More finger foods and still loving it!


Sleeping: 730-7 or 8


Something new: You are saying "Dadda & Momma"! I love hearing his little voice. I really cant believe how happy you always are... smiles and giggles all day!


*It was your first halloween this week and you were fine with wearing your costume all day Saturday! I think you might love it as much as I do!Adrian's first Halloween....



(Classic AC pointing... for some reason he like to point at things or people that he knows! Its kind of cute... but should I be teaching him its not nice to do so??)


Our party was my fav in the last 5 years! We had so many great friends and family there to celebrate my favorite holiday....
Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment