Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Happenings.....

For those of you who know me... Halloween is my FAV FAV holiday! Im not sure why, but around my senior year of college I really found a love for this holiday. I mean who doesn't love a day that you can dress up like a fool and not feel like one??
Well, tomorrow we are having The Workings annual party... year 5! I will try to take pictures but we are planning on at least 30 people so my hosting might take up time. I have planned on some different appetizers & going to try fondue.
Cheese Fondue:
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoon dry mustard
1 garlic clove
3 tablespoon flour
6 cups shredded cheese
In med. pan mix milk, Worcestershire, dry mustard, garlic and flour together on med-low heat. Heat till almost a boil. Gradually add cheese will all melted. Keep warm in fondue set.
Serve with apples, pretzels, bread, veggie sticks and meat sticks.
Happy Halloween weekend! Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment