Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jumping in on Keely Mann's getting to know you Sunday....

The questions..
1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?

I don't really keep track... maybe every 2 weeks! Unless one of us is sick... nothing like clean sheets after feeling yucky!
2. When is your birthday? 10/10/82... BIG B-day coming up this fall 10/10/10! (I share it with my uncle & Brett Favre)
3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
The wonderful woman that thought me all about blogging... but not many others... many of my follows are friend/family I know :)
4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
George... never a fan of Brad for sure not after he ditched Jen haha
5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
MY knees...not so much the look but they are almost always sore... years of soccer and the retail world. blaahh
6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day... sometimes every 3rd if I'm not working. (is that gross??)I try not to wash everyday, its gets REALLY dry in the winter and my color fades way faster.
7. Do you have pets?
For sure... Heidee Steies Working, our Doberman. Homer Jay Working, the cat and soon to be another Doberman this summer!
8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be? BLogger and facebook... I could be on facebook less

Having fun getting to know YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment