Keely Mann is one of my fav blogs to follow & every Sunday she posts questions, activities or pics to learn about each other in this blogging world....
Check out her blog, read my answers or even cut & paste these questions yourself!
1. Where were you born? Fridley, MN
2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it? Folder.. i think
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater? The Blindside... wow its was great! I LOVE football, true stories and Sandra Bullock was strong, sassy and award winning
4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom? Our living room up stairs... sometimes I wonder if we really need a downstairs ha ha
5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them? HELL YES!! GRoss!
6. Do you fold your underwear? No, lay them flat on top of others in the drawer.
7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year? Read more books (I got 5 for xmas.... no pressure right?!)
8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month? October! My b-day month, football season, sweaters, cold weather for bonfires, HAlloween and fall color change. Least... march: winter is getting old or the snow is melting so EVERYthing is brown, dirty and muddy....but at least you know spring is around the corner. :)
*Lazy Sunday watching football.... went grocery shopping & planned my meals for the week.....but no cooking today! (Stop back tomorrow...I'll be making Italian Meat loaf)
I love to read! I find it so relaxing. =)ReplyDelete
Everybody's been seeing the Blindside..I'll probably see it on DVD..but at least it will be a good one..I on the other hand was oh so lucky to see the Chipmunks Squeakuel today..it was actually kinda cute..most of the time I don't like to watch the kid movies..anywho..thanks for playing!!ReplyDelete
I love October too!
I am seriously ROFL at your answer to the brushing teeth question! Because I thought the same thing! I do the 'men' underwear in this house that way. The only persons dresser who's isn't that way, is mine. Which isn't shocking, because by the time I stack 3 peoples, I don't want to do my own!ReplyDelete
I'll seel BlindSide when it comes out on DVD too...
Hey, another MN girl! Yeah, winters around here bite big time by March! Besides, the -30 degrees...not cool! :)ReplyDelete
Hi! Today was my first time participating in the blog carnival...it's been fun reading everyone's answers!ReplyDelete
I love cooler weather too. Sweating is just nasty, lol.
I loved The Blind Side too...wasn't it awesome?