Thursday, December 31, 2009

Queso Dip for New Years.....

I'm pretty interest to see what the New Year will bring. I may as well be honest and let you all know that I just found out this week that my store will be closing in 8 weeks! DON'T worry, its not ALL Pier1's, just mine that had a leasing conflict!
I am I sad?... for sure!.... am I sure that the future holds for me?? NO! that honesty is the scariest part of all of this.... I'm not sure if its time to try something new or stick it out in the retail world... any advice??

This is what I'll be bringing to the
Wilson's annual New Years party:
EASY queso dip:
Block of Velveeta cheese
2 cups of salsa
1 can of black beans
(add banana peppers or chili peppers for spice)

Cut cheese into cubes and warm in crock pot or pot on stove will easy to stir. Stir in salsa, beans and peppers. Serve with tortilla chips... now that was easy huh??

*Stop back tomorrow for my first Friday Family feature of 2010!!
Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment