Thursday, October 29, 2009

Anyone out there???

Hey there, I have to admmit after about a month of blogging I thought I would have more followers.... I love sharing these recipes, but is anyone out there reading?? If you are not following I hope that you are trying some of these recipes... comment & I would love to hear about it!

Life has been busy, as you all know. Halloween is upon us! I could not be more excited after a day of decorating with my mom. The house looks pretty great and I'm pumped about everyone coming over on Saturday.

Tomorrow nights dinner....

Crockpot Roast:
5-7 lbs of Beef or chuck roast.
1/2 onion
4 med potatos
1 small bag of baby carrots
4 stalks of celery
1 cup water
1 pkg of french onion mix
1 dash of rosemary

Roast into crockpot, top with chopped veggies. Pour onion mix and water over top. Dash rosemary on top. Cook for 6-8 hours on med high in crock.


Hubby rating: 9 or 10 .... always his #1 request!

Keep on cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment