Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fish taco nachos with Baja sauce

Walking through the grocery store today some fish spoke to me...haha not really but the box did. It was breaded fish that is "perfect for tacos". Honesty I feel I've been in a recipe rut lately but have been seeing fish tacos on my fav Pinterest...so I was sure that I could find something once I came home!

10 pieces of fish
1/2 cabbage, chopped
Handful of cilantro, chopped
1 lime, sliced

White corn salsa:
1 can or 2 cups frozen white corn
1 can blk beans, rinsed
3 tbs olive oil
Lime juice
Handful if cilantro, chopped
Salt/pepper to taste

Baja sauce:
1/2 cup mayo
1/2 sour cream
1 TB taco seasoning
1/2 lime, juiced

Bake fish @450 25 mins per pkg. Chop cabbage and cilantro, then toss in juice from 1/2 your lime in a med bowl. Combine sauce ingredients and chill while fish bakes. Finally plate with tortilla chips, cabbage mixture, salsa, fish and top with sauce. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment