- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2cup Sucanat or brown sugar
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup fruit of your choice — frozen or fresh blueberries, fresh or dried cranberries, frozen or fresh mango, or chocolate chips
- 5 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup flax seed, ground
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup 1% milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, and Stevia until combined.
- Add Sucanat, banana, and other fruit of your choice. (If using chocolate chips add them last)
- In another bowl, mix oats, salt, baking powder, flax seed, and cinnamon.
- Dump dry ingredients into wet ingredients; mix well.
- Pour in milk and stir until combined.
- Spray one 12 and one 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
- Scoop mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until the center of each muffin is set.
- Cool and enjoy — or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
Pinterest recipe from:http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/01/sugar-free-baked-oatmeal.html
Post a Comment