Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer happenings....

Wow, its been more than 2 weeks since my last post... summer brings so much FUN.... weddings, car shows, vacation, and more....
2 weeks ago The Hubby, my BIL, FIL, wonderful friend and I declared our faith with a public baptism @ church! It was a amazing event and was so moved to have so many people there to cheer us on!
 The whole group went together! What a exciting moment....
 I was pretty emotional and it was very special that we could do this together... I look forward to the day The Hubby, AC and I can all do this together! I praise God everyday for my so many blessings!

AC is now 19th months! Where has time gone.... I think its time for another! haha...maybe :) But he is a hungry little boy... still eating EVERYTHING we put in front of him. FUNNY...this boy is hilarious!! He keeps us smiling and laughing all day. I so cherish my time with this little guy and try to stay in the moment with him. We enjoy going to library, watching a little TV after nap time, playing outside and bike rides!
 Here is his with dad's range bag...
 We traveled to WI last weekend for my dad's side of the family's reunion. It was great to spend time on their 70 ache farm! SO much space for AC to roam. He brought his mower and everyone laughed as he walked around all day with it. Here he is with Grannie & Great Grandpa!
These are the only pics I toke... I need to be better at our whole family pics!
I hope you are all having a wonderful summer!
I have more cooking planned, a baby shower, chad's work party @ our house, the fair is coming....oh and yeah MY STORE reopens in 2 months!!
Take care- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment