Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meatball & Pepper Stroganoff

Vacation is treating me well and I'm digging into cooking:
Tonight's dinner was 2 fold....
1. Meatballs: 1 lb ground beef, 1 egg, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 cup panko, and Tb olive oil. Mix together, roll into balls and bake @ 350 for 30-40 mins.
2. Pasta: 1/2 pkg pasta noodles, cooked per package. Heat olive oil in sauce pan to med. heat. Add 1 red pepper and 1 cup mushrooms, sliced. Cook till tender and pour 1 can of cream of mushroom soup (org recipe called for cream of chicken soup, which can also be used. I used Campbell's garlic roasted cream of mushroom soup). Mix and warm on medium heat till boil and simmer for 10 mins. Finally add 1 cup or 8oz contain. of sour cream, mix till smooth and warm. I tossed pasta in, season with soul seasoning and top with fresh basil from my garden!
Hubby rating: 8
Take care- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment