Saturday, June 30, 2012

Quick Weeknight Marinades

Its SUMMER & grilling season... here are 2 quick marinades I tired in the last week with chicken off Pinterest!

These are so easy for week night grilling cause you can whip them up in the am or the night before...pour on chicken or pork for that night!

Key West Chicken Marinade (this one said it can be spicy but wasnt for me)
3 Tb soy sauce
2 Tb honey
1 Tb veg oil (I used olive oil)
juice from 1 lime
1 tsp garlic garlic salt or minced garlic
1 tsp or bunch of fresh cilantro
(got to use from the garden, PS I LOVE summer gardens)


Teriyaki Marinade
2 Tb soy sauce
juice from 1/2 a orange (I used it all, why waste the rest?)
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp brown sugar
dash of garlic salt or minced fresh garlic
1 tsp ground or fresh ginger

Take care & Happy Almost 4th of July weekend- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment