Monday, February 6, 2012

The Superbowl & a Snackadium

You all know I LOVE football.... I kind of feel like I missed most of this season due to a always moving toddler and a really bad season for my team! Either way I wanted to try something different for Sunday's game: The Snackadium seen on pintrest~
The supplies: So we headed to the Wilson's to construct:

The final product with me testing it.... now I might have not turned out as elaborate as some others I saw.... but not bad for a first try AND yummy at that:

Recipes include:

Blk bean Salsa

-3-4 fresh tomatoes, diced

-1 can blk beans, rinsed
-1 can corn, drained

-1/2 chopped red onion

-juice from 1/2 lime or lemon
-1/2 cup olive oil

-1 jalapeno, chopped

-handful cilantro, chopped

Combine all ingredients, chill and serve.


Guacamole

-3-4 avocados

-1/4 cup chopped red onion

-juice from 1/2 lemon or lime

-handful of cilantro, chopped

-1/2 teaspoon sea salt
-1/2 teaspoon cyan pepper

*optional: chopped tomato for topping

The Hubby, AC & I left before the game was done.... kind of sad cause it sounded like a good ending.... AC had hit the wall/I wasnt feeling so hot.

Saw who won online before bed.... either was it wasnt my team.... better luck next season right??

Take care- DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment