Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I LOVE Pasta night....

Hey there another 1/2 pre made 1/2 homemade dinner... Honestly this holiday season is kickin my butt! Don't get me wrong I love the spirit of this time of year but the weather is brown... yes warm... but brown. The shoppers seem to be on edge... YES people we charge for boxes! And after a 10+ hour shift I don't feel like cooking much because I want to snuggle with Nugget & The Hubby before I do it all over again!
Either way I made pasta dinner last Friday night.... I tired this new organic pasta ravioli and even as adventurous eater, I wasn't sold.

-Organic spinach and cheese refrigerated ravioli
-1 jar marinara sauce
-1 can stewed tomatoes
-minced garlic...maybe 1/2 tsp
-Italian sausage, grilled and sliced
-Parmesan cheese
-olive oil

Warm olive oil in sauce pan on medium heat. Throw in garlic, stewed tomatoes and simmer till warm. Add marinara sauce and heat till warm. Cook pasta to directions. Then top pasta with sauce, then finish with sausage and cheese.
Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment