Monday, November 28, 2011

BLK Friday & Cyber Monday shopping

Hey there, what a weekend... most of you know that I work retail & it was a crazy Blk Friday! I am so glad that I only have to get to work and watch the madness! haha

Either way i found out that you can get some steels online the Monday after! I ended up getting the toy for AC and some other things I wanted for a better price than Blk Friday...rock on!

We are now gearing up for xmas and its my 2nd fav holiday! This weekend I will be hosting my annual ladies app. party (recipes to come) so I needed to get our trees... yes I put up mult.... for the party! Angie & kal came over yesterday to help & of course I didn't get any pictures.


Another thing Im looking forward to is AC's 1st Birthday! Yikes where did this year go? We are hosting it @ our house and with a classic car theme! Its to cute and I got the best decor off of Etsy @ KreativeKits.

I still have not decided what to serve for food....

Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment