Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bear Creek Soups & this weekend.....

In a pinch for a quick & homemade tasting dinner?
I LOVE Bear Creek soup mix... I think Ive blogged about it before, but every soup mix I have tried has been delicious!
Tonight I got home late from work and whipped up a quick dinner:

1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, optional
4 cups water
1 can (2 cups) beef broth
Bear Creek Minestrone soup mix
*Bring broth & 4 cups water to boil. Brown beef, drain then return with onion and cook till tender.
*When water/broth comes to a boil; add mix, onion, beef and tomatoes.
Simmer for 15-20 mins. I served with baked croissants & enjoyed!

*Just a quick note about this weekend.... its was my Dad's bar's 10th Annual Car Show!

I grew up attending car shows so I LOVED it! I was very excited to spend the day with family and friends. The Zylka's even joined in on the fun for the day....AC & Charlotte did great & really enjoyed looking at all the happenings!

The Hubby & Jon by my truck.... The Hubby helps out every year by checking in all the cars.


AC had to bring his own hot rod too!! It was a great MN summer day & lots of fun!

Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment