Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grilled Chicken Salad & fresh dressings

Grilled Chicken Salad Supreme:
16 oz grilled chicken, cooked and cubed
3 hard boiled eggs
1 1/2 cups apples with peel
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cup celery
1 tablespoon lemon juice
dash of salt and onion salt for taste
*Serve on fresh greens for a meal

Fresh dressings:
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced

Fresh lemon dressing:
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
Mix in bottle with tight lid and refrigerate for many hours before use.

I found these gluten free recipes from Nutritional Weight & Wellness' website. The talk radio station that I listen to features them every Saturday morning. My mom and I have went to one of their classes and they are really helpful. With the aches and pains of my arthritis, cutting out as much sugar and gluten I can helps. Plus they are just great fresh recipes that sound delicious in the summer!
Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment