Sunday, March 6, 2011

Garden season....

This weekend I started getting my garden growing. I decided to grow plants from seeds that we could feed Adrian this year. By the time the garden will be producing veggies he will be almost 6 months & started on table foods. Yes everyone I'm planning on making my own baby food, but stay tuned to how its going to go..... Either way I planned: carrots, beans, peas, squash.... & basil for cooking! I will also plant some tomatoes & a raspberry bush when it gets warm out.
I started the organic seeds with left over household items.....

They will be living in our guest room downstairs for safe keeping from our pets & the room gets a ton of sun light. I'll let you know how its going!
Keep on Cooking!


1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea, I wish we had somewhere to do this!

    ReplyDelete