Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Homemade Iced Coffee

Good Morning...... (well its not anymore, but it was a good one!)
Well, I have gotten my taste back for coffee... but since its so hot, only the iced kind! So today thought I would try to make my own. (coffee house coffee get expensive/fattening everyday)

2-3 cups of french pressed coffee
6-8 cubes of ice
1/4 cup of vanilla creamer
splash of skim milk
*Combine all in a small blender or magic bullet..... and yum it was great!!


Tonight my dear friend Alicia is coming over for dinner... Im making salad and chicken pot pies! This recipe was one of my first on this blog!
Keep on Cooking!!

1 comment:

  1. The chicken pot pies were yummy, thanks for having me over! This iced coffee sounds good, too. I think I may have to try making it!
    -Alicia

    ReplyDelete