Sunday, February 3, 2013

Im baking?? Choc chip pound cake

I don't get very excited about the Super Bowl...lets be honest MY team has never been there (in my lifetime)  and I do look forward to that day. Besides the yummy food and the halftime show I could really careless...but it's still football!

So bake on....

1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 sm pkg choc pudding
1 cup mini choc chips
1/4 cup water
1tsp vanilla
1 cup sour cream
4 eggs
1 cup veg oil

Mix all liquid ingredients together, then gradually add dry. Whisk till smooth and pour into greased bunt pan. Bake @ 325 for 50-60 mins.

this honesty is the only cake I can ever make right... Im not a baker and Im sure thats good for everyones waistline....HAPPY SUPERBOWL!
I asked AC today if he wanted to watch football today he said, "VIKINGS!!" I hate to say that I might have passed the sad but true eternal optimism of Vikings football to my son. Haha! :)

Taie care-DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment