Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hands down....

THE BEST COFFEE EVERRRRRRR Hey friends, just wanted to share my fav. coffee... over the holiday season my friend Angie & I ventured to the local outlet mall. There I stocked up on Harry & David's moose munch gift sets for family/friends. (they are amazing yummy popcorn mixes & truffles which make great gifts for those who don't NEED anything or HAVE everything) Anyway I scooped up some of the moose munch coffee & its amazing!!!
Now that the Hubby is officially addicted to coffee too we mix it with a regular roast blend. Either way a friend at work (thanks Patti!) picked up some this weekend while she was out there.......... and we might have had some tonight @730PM with our "breakfast for dinner" dinner. haha! :)
Take Care ~ DCW

No comments:

Post a Comment