Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holiday Cheer 2011

Another year has passed and its again one of my favorite times of the year! Christmas not only brings out the pretty lights and decor... but it brings out the spirit of giving & the story of our Savior's birth!
We didn't send out a "picture" card this year, but instead contributed to UNICEF again by buying their cards. The glittery snowflake card is beautiful & 100% of the money goes back to UNICEF, its a win/win!
Anyway, I did tuck this picture into many of the cards....
This is our family pic from Thanksgiving in Big Lake... its truly my favorite place in the world! So many great memories....Ive also seen many other's card in the mailbox! The hubby is so sweet to leave them for me to open them because I LOVE it! (I swapped out our normal pics and filled the photo holder in our front entry with a bow & cards!)
...............Happy Holidays! Keep on Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment