Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blogging breakdown?

Hi friends, I am sitting here thinking I'm not quite the only one that is in kind of a blogging slump... more than 2 of the blogs that I love & regularly follow have not been updated in weeks! Maybe its the summer weather or the busy schedule it brings? Either way Ive been out of the bloggy feeling. So I'm going to do my best to update when I can..... can I get some comment love to keep me going? :)

Dinner 2night: Beef pasta in peppered gravy
2 cups of egg noodles
1 pkg refrigerated beef in gravy
1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
dash of salt and pepper
1 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs flour
1/4 tsp garlic, minced
1 1/2 cup beef broth
2 tbs olive oil
Cook noodles per package. Saute olive oil, onions and mushrooms on high heat till tender.
Add garlic, reduce heat to med and saute for 1 min. Mix in flour while slowly adding broth and stir still gravy thickens. Dash with salt and pepper. Finally add beef and continue to cook till warm. Top noodles with beef and serve with garlic bread or cheese toast.
Hubby rating: 6

Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment