Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Party & some demo....

Hey there, busy day @ the Working house... so I'm going to make this quick. I am hosting a jewelry party tonight with many of my fav ladies! I plan on serving the following:

Chicken Salad sandwiches:
1-2 large cans chicken
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cups grape halves
2 green onions, chopped
1 tsp curry
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp lemon juice
1/4 cup pecans (optional)
crescents sliced in half sandwich style
Mix all ingredients together. Serve on crescents or on own... I garnish with lemon slices.I will be doubling this recipe for my party to serve 10/15 ladies!

Easy party punch:
1 12 oz can citrus blend frozen juice mix
1 12oz can berry blend frozen juice mix
2 2 liters of ginger ale
Serve with ice ring or ice cubs. *I will be slicing oranges and lemons to float in the punch bowl for a little decorative touch! *

*I'm very excited for tonight but there is one thing that is making my house messy and cramping the look of our house! lol We are in mid bathroom renovation! Ive been trying to clean up Sheetrock dust all week and here are some previews of our project!
Before: Now: Me working:

Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment