Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Family Dinner...

Our family might be small right now but the Hubby & I are trying to make an effort to have "family dinner" @ the table a couple nights a week. I thought it would be fun to share our dinner tonight with some pics... clearly I was not the only one that thought it to be "funny":


Tonight's dinner,
Store bought Chicken Kev & "Mom's" Fried Rice:

1 box fried rice mix or long gran white rice
1 small onion, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 egg
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp worshire sauce
3 green onions
1/2 cup snap peas or bean sprouts
1/2 cup or small can of mushrooms

Cook boxed rice as directed on box. Saute chopped onion in olive oil on med/high heat. Add egg, fry and add cooked rice. Finally add soy, worshire, chopped green onions, sprouts and mushrooms. Fry for 5 mins or until sprouts or peas are tender.
Serve with chicken or mix in browned beef.... enjoy!!

I found out I have a NEW follower today... Welcome Kelsey!! Keep on Cooking!!

1 comment: