Friday, January 15, 2010

She kicks my butt.....

I know this blog is all about cooking... but what happens when you eat and gain some weight??? Kelly from Kelly's Korner is asking for diets, exercise programs and weight loss ideas....

These are 2 ways I keep the food weight off:
1. Eat an high protein breakfast!
Today's Yummy Omelet:
1/2 cup spinach (fresh or frozen thawed)
dash salt/pepper
handful cheese

*pair with a 1/2 of a English muffin with butter/jelly & a yogurt or fruit.
This keeps you going till lunch without shoveling your face with snacks @ work cause you are so hungry... It might also make you have lunch sooner because having a good breakfast in the AM will jump start you metabolism!

2. Jillian Michaels! I like them so much I bought 2 for my mom for xmas, they are only around $10 each @Target! I recommend:
or
* a great online reference is our local : http://www.nutritionalweightandwellness.com/
They also have a Saturday AM radio broadcast @ www.FM107.1.com
Keep on Cooking!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the shred too and she does kick your butt!! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I successfully finished The Shred and am now doing No More Trouble Zones. Personally, I think NMTZ is much harder than The Shred. I haven't lost a lot (b/c I didn't need to) but I have toned up!

    ReplyDelete