Sunday, November 15, 2009

French Dips & Football....

GO VIKINGS we WON the GAME!!!!! Can you tell I'm pumped to be 8-1!? Well, my fav team is having the season of a life time... thanks to a great QB (yes I said it!)and team!! I hope I can watch them take it to the big bowl in March....

French Dip Sandwiches
1 lb sliced roast beef or Italian beef
1 can of french onion soup (or beef broth and onion mix pkg)
1 cup water
1/2 cup of green or red peppers
1/4 cup of yellow onion
4 wheat or onion rolls
Sliced Swiss cheese (or any kind of your choice)

Pour soup and water into sauce pan. Slice veggies thinly, drop in pan with meat. Simmer together till veggies are tender. Serve on top of buttered rolls and cheese.
(Quick tip: throw soup, water, meat and veggies into crock and cook on low for 2-4 hours)
Keep on Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment